Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diamond Drop pattern....

Yay! I have a new quilt finished!  This fall has really been tough on Meg and I. Megan with her move, and my kids and their overloaded fall schedules has been really kickin my butt lately. I love to sneak in some sewing time when I can. It is my stress reliever!  


This pattern is called Diamond Drop...


I made it from Riley Blakes line Little Red, by Tasha Noel. Love this line! Lots


I took these photos at a cabin we go to for a family reunion each summer. Pretty place...


As always, you can buy this pattern, and any of our others at our ETSY shop...


Isn't it sweet?
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lauren Deel said...

It IS so sweet! Thanks for making a pattern to share.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! This is most beautiful quilt and fantastic, simple pattern! How you were able to create still a new pattern with triangles?! I thought everything has been tried. x Teje

Marianne said...

I love the quilting!

Lorna McMahon said...

Gorgeous! The quilting is great! Congrats on a beautiful finish!

Lynette said...

What a great scrap-buster pattern! I pinned it so I can find it easily when I can shop again. :)

Valspierssews said...

What a fabulous design.
valspierssews@gmail.com
http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/

UKMUMINUSA said...

Its beautiful, I love the colours you used and love the binding. The pattern is lovely too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and design. Thanks for showing it off!

RobotMomSews said...

Yes! It is sweet and I love the little red line too! And in triangles?? Even better!! Love it!!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Your work will be popular and from now on you should keep doing it.